Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Super Bowl Is Coming!!!

Well since my Denver Broncos are not in the Super Bowl this year... Like we reallllllyyyyy had a chance!!! I could really care less about this years game!!

Who will I root for?? Well Indy has in the past ruined some key games for me and I've never really been a fan of them. Also, who wants to root for a team with a quarterback that's posing like this?? (Above Photo) JK!!

This year I took a trip to Chicago on business in August, just as football pre-season was getting started. I saw a lot of Bears stuff all over town. It was obvious that this town loves football. I like a city like that! So I guess I'll root for the Bears!! (see now they'll lose!!)

Now just for kicks... I had a little fun with photoshop today and wondered how Peyton Manning would look in the movie "Brokeback Mountain".

Here you go.......

Peyton's Holding Jake's Gun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JB hey buddy maybe your broncos have a chance this year, a better chance than my raiders.