Monday, January 23, 2006

Last Night With The Specs!


Monday night...... no more football.... Watching "King Of Queens". Probably won't make it to 9pm. Missed out on my daily nap today. I guess I'm full of excitement because tomorrow I'm going in for Laser Eye Surgery! Finally! I've been trying to do this for, it seems like, forever!

I was remembering the first time I got my glasses. I has just graduated from 8th grade... I was blind as a bat! I remember seeing a lawn sprinkler for the first time.... I could see all the water droplets! Amazing...... I could see airplanes..... raindrops.... blades of grass. The TV looked weird at first. It was hard to focus because now I could see the actual "screen". The first movie I saw with glasses was "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". My aunt rented on VHS. I think I'm going to go out and buy the DVD version and watch it just for kicks!

I bought my first pair of sunglasses today in preparation for the surgery. The only pair I have are prescription. The last pair I had were the old Carls Jr. sunglasses they were selling in the summer of 1988! Remember those?

I'll let you know how the surgery goes!

Zap!

1 comment:

Scott said...

How did the Lasik go?