Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The State Of American Idol


TV burn-out! Just sat thru the President's State Of The Union Speech and American Idol! Do you think the president will ever come on and say: "Ladies and gentlemen, the state of our union is..... well it sucks!!" I THINK NOT! I want my 52 minutes back! I like watching the speech for various entertainment reasons. First of all, it cracks me up to see grown men and women play the "clap for my guy - don't clap for my guy" routine. The President will say something.... only one half of the chamber applauds..... please!! Ever notice the VP and Speaker of the House dudes behind the President? I swear they almost doze off about 10 times during the whole thing! By the way... he did say "New-Cler"!

Then came American Idol afterwards...... I saw the funniest rendition of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot.... Some HUGE large rumped woman from S.F. was singing it and slappin' her BIG booty! LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Anyways...... My eyes have now settled down from the surgery I had last week. Everything is a o.k.!

Check back soon!!

No comments: