Monday, March 06, 2006

Hollywierd!


Well, another year, another Oscars! Did you watch? I did. I didn't want to, but I had to for work purposes. Jon Stewart I thought did an good job hosting. I kinda figure that if you've never seen his show before, you probably didn't get his material. It's kinda like seeing Dennis Miller for the first time. I enjoyed the opening, it was pretty cleaver. I was surprised to see Letterman, he always makes fun of the fact that he blew as Oscar host in the 90's.

I saw some of the Red Carpet show's. I was watching Joan and Melissa on the TV Guide Channel and during Joan's opening monologue, she was bleeped at various times. I could sort of make out what she was saying and some of her content was questionable. I guess now a days the networks are sensitive to anything that might trigger a fine. Then I switched over to E! to see of Isaac Mazerahi (spelling) was going to grab any breasts! He behaved. Oh well maybe next year!

No comments: